Log rotation issues

I upgraded my DNS Servers to Fedora 10. Now everytime logrotate happens named stops logging to syslog. The only way to get It to start logging is to manually restart named. If I do a simple kill –hup to rsyslog, the same thing happens requiring me to restart named to get it to start logging again. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.

Staff Assistant - Wireless Technician/Linux Administrator

Information Technology

Wilson 105A

Westfield State College

(413) 572-8245