Re: Zoneminder broken after F8 -> F10 upgrade

Around about 19/01/09 14:44, Craig White typed ...
the only error seems to be an error w/mysql complaining about a missing
column (StreamReplayBuffer).

Actually, I was more concerned by the crashes, but I took your advice and blatted the SQL d/b, set it up again, and it's all happy now, thanks. Not sure what happened, though.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature