Re: Evolution broken

Chris Tyler wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 10:45 +0000, Noel James Bridge wrote:
Without any apparent reason, Evolution has suddenly become unable to send or receive messages. I set up Thunderbird instead and that works fine. However, it downloaded about 3500 messages that should have been deleted, so it looks as though there has been a problem for some time. Webmail shows that the messages have now been deleted but Evolution still has the Send/Receive button greyed out.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Is Evolution offline? (Disconnected icon in the lower-left corner, or
File>Work Online/Offline) This is the only time I see the Send/Receive
button greyed out.

-Chris

Duh! That was it. Thanks, Chris

James