Re: Gnome apps font size on KDE Live CD

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 3:42 AM, christoxl <no-reply-gw fcp surfsite org> wrote:
> What if I have the opposite problem, I have installed Fedora 10 with Gnome and my favorite KDE apps K3B and Amarok looks very ugly with a big font size.
>
> Could you help me with this problem?

Whilst the gnome-appearance-properties worked, I had to run it every
time I logged in.  I ended up changing the KDE setting for this, which
may help you.  There are many ways to skin this cat, you can use any
one of the following:

1  systemsettings -> appearance -> fonts
2  kcmshell4 fonts
3  kwriteconfig --group=General --key=forceFontDPI --file kcmfonts 96

Not sure about the others, but iIf you use the last one, you'll need
to log out and back in again.