Samba and printer question.

Hi,

I have a HP4050 printer which is connected trought hp-jetdirect. It works fine with cups, but I couldn't get it shared trough samba. It shows okay to my vista laptop, but it laptop couldn't connect to it. I can use cups so it's not a problem, but I would be interested to find out why it didn't work trough samba as I could end up seeing something similiar when at customer or somewhere else where using cups isn't an option.

Fedora version is 10. Samba and cups are latest available versions. Also I didn't really get any helpful errors in selinux or samba logs which would help solving this problem.

Greerings,
Veli-Pekka