Re: music download sites?

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> anyone out there using one of the pay for music download sites?

I use both AmazonMP3 and Magnatune occasionally.

Magnatune is perfect (Ogg Vorbis or FLAC, no downloader needed, etc.),
except it doesn't have any mainstream artists.

AmazonMP3 has a (proprietary) downloader for Linux that works well.  I'd
like the downloader to be FOSS, and offer Ogg Vorbis, but...

Matt Flaschen