Re: music download sites?

I have seen many - problem you need to be aware of is that some
of these sites are into identity theft BIG TIME!
Many such sites  I have looked at to do not need any windows
software. You just register, provide your personal info
and your credit card numbers. That's it!
You are on your own!

Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi all;

anyone out there using one of the pay for music download sites? I'm wanting to find one that does not require windows or mac software to simply download the mp3 files, or other such stupidity.

Suggestions ?

Thanks in advance