Re: getting the speed of the RAM

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:04 +0200, Mark Ryden wrote:
> Is there any utility or some entry under /sys or /proc where this info
> is available ?

If you just want to find out information about the RAM, once, then I'd
see what memtest86+ finds out for you.

I mention just finding out once, since it's not something you run while
the OS is booted.  You can find out what's there, but it'd be no good
for periodic checking of RAM information on a running system.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.