Re: ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

g wrote:

> Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>
> You may have to borrow a Windows box to do the initial setup.
>
> not necessary.
>
> all setup is done thru web browser and 'local://address', where 'address'
> will depend on which dsl modem he is provided.

my apologies, diane, i know you are a 'she', but my finger missed 's'.

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****