Re: ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

g wrote:

> all setup is done thru web browser and 'local://address', where 'address'
> will depend on which dsl modem he is provided.

also, once you get modem and finish setup, log http://www.grc.com and
run 'shields up' test. make sure you pass 'ping'.

if not, and modem does not have ability to disable, ie, some westell
modems, contact me off list and i will explain how you should be able
to get an upgrade to a better modem..

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****