Re: vmware winxp guest on fedora

brian wrote:
I hope someone who's using VMware on fedora can spot what I'm missing here. I've posted this to VMware linux gogle group by that's a very low-traffic list. Maybe someone here can help.

Windows n00b here. I've installed a WinXP image, hosted on fedora and
need to be able to see websites served by the host.

Ugh! I'd given the wrong IP address to iptables!

Now, about getting NAT working ...