Re: Package Manager Denies Permission to Install

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 13:47 -0500, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> And Dick.

My name is Richard.

> You are not being helpful. Please stop being a dickhead. I am a big
> boy.

Then please read the documentation, rather than insulting me on mailing
lists. You're not exactly showing yourself to be an adult with sentences
like that.

> I happen to know that I am playing in the deep end of the pool. I do
> not need dickheads telling me I have to wear inflatable arm-rings to
> swim in the deep end.

Well, this "dickhead" wrote the majority of PackageKit and
gnome-packagekit, and also did a code review of PolicyKit.

Please, keep the tone polite and civil.

Richard.