Re: Fedora Core 6 updates ?

----- Original Message ----- From: Reg Clemens
To: fedora-list redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:29 AM
Subject: Fedora Core 6 updates ?

Does anyone know of a set of Fedora Core 6 updates (the directory)
that is still on the Web???  I know i found such a site last summer
but I no longer have the reference.

Or, just as good, someone who SELLS a CD with the Fedora Core 6
updates in their final form.

Reg.Clemens
reg dwf com

Just install FC 6 and connect to internet; yum will automatically display a message for available updates. FC 6 still receives updates long after its EOL. Last week I installed FC 6 and soon after the first boot "Updates Available" dialog box shown in GNOME.

Regards
Rahul.