Re: ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 09:26:33PM -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> We did not have the option of picking the login name. On top of
> that, everything goes through Yahoo.

I will point out that AT&T only goes through Yahoo for domestic
accounts.  If you really don't like Yahoo, and really want to stay with
AT&T, you *can* get a business account with mail hosting.  AT&T uses
their own servers for that.

Don't get me started on how badly they support *that*, but at least it
isn't Yahoo.
--
	Dave Ihnat
	dihnat dminet com