Re: xorg.conf

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 17:21 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I wonder if there is something strange about Viewsonic monitors?  I bought a
> new one last year and it's attached to my CentOS box.  I had to manually set
> it up, too.  Very odd, for a new model.

Maybe that is the problem, they are "new"?  Well, don't know how new,
but not everything gets detected and/or specs into whatever package so
they are detected.  I would file a bug against hwdata (not sure if that
is the case for auto detection nowadays) if it's not found when adding
it manually.

--
Mike Chambers
Fedora Project - Bug Zapper, Tester, User, etc..