Creating X config

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 21 18:36:58 UTC 2009

    With my recent install of FC10, I noticed X will come up without the
need for a physical xorg.conf file.  However, if the KVM switch isn't on
that particular system when it reboots, the result is less than
desirable ... no X.  So, since it already knows how to bring up X (when
it does detect the monitor), is there a way for me to dump the (guessed)
configuration it uses and actually create a physical xorg.conf file?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6