Creating X config

With my recent install of FC10, I noticed X will come up without the need for a physical xorg.conf file. However, if the KVM switch isn't on that particular system when it reboots, the result is less than desirable ... no X. So, since it already knows how to bring up X (when it does detect the monitor), is there a way for me to dump the (guessed) configuration it uses and actually create a physical xorg.conf file?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130