[Fedora] Re: Creating X config

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 21 19:33:53 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> X -configure

    That won't work because the server is already running.  I don't want
to manually configure the thing.  Xorg comes up by itself by guessing
what to run (since there's no xorg.conf.)  And it does it so dang well,
I just want to know if there's a way to have it dump whatever guesses it
comes up with, and what the ultimate configuration it ends up using is.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6