Re: [Fedora] Re: Creating X config

Kevin Kofler wrote:
X -configure
That won't work because the server is already running. I don't want to manually configure the thing. Xorg comes up by itself by guessing what to run (since there's no xorg.conf.) And it does it so dang well, I just want to know if there's a way to have it dump whatever guesses it comes up with, and what the ultimate configuration it ends up using is.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130