Re: database mess up

Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

For a reason that I ignore my database is totallt mess up.
rpm --rebuilddb only rebuild iy partially.
The packages are installed, but rpm --rebuilddb does not see them.
How can I recover them without resintalling them manually ?

As root:

	# cd /var/lib/rpm
	# rm -f __db.* (that's two underscores before the "db" bit)
	# rpm --rebuilddb

-         It is better to have loved and lost.  Cheaper, too!        -