TV tuner card in f10

Hi all,

I've got a Sabrent SBTV/FM tuner card in my media box. In fedora 9 the tuner card worked perfectly with the right tuner type module argument. However, after upgrading to fedora 10, the tuner is no longer usable. It is listed under lspci, but dmesg returns no relevant information other than acknowledging that the module has been loaded, and there are no /dev/video devices created. Manually creating them has no effect.

I'm stumped and tvtime reports that it can't use /dev/video0 (since it doesn't exist). Any ideas?
Thanks,
Endy