firewall url filter

Hallo,

I have a network with a fedora-server and several workstations-Vista Microsoft (client doesn't want any linux pc's). The users are connected to the internet via a router Lancom.

The client wants to prevent users to connect to sex sites.

Can I use the fedora-box as a firewall, filtering several url's or filtering several keywords?

Maybe someone has the same problem.

Thanks for help

--
Roland Brouwers