FW: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g express

From: mustafakyr hotmail com
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g express
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:08:51 +0000

Hello ,
Is there anyone who knows where to find Fedora Core 4 cd/dvd image ? I can not find a mirror or link to download FC4 . I want to install oracle 10g express on it, Oracle says fedora core 4 is the only fedora edition compatible with 10g express . I will be very thankful to you if you can give response...

Kind Regards ...

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.