Re: source RPMs and updating

brian wrote:
> What I should have asked, actually, was, is there some flag that I can
> use when updating that will cause rpm to use the spec that the
> already-installed package was built with?

No, it's not possible, Fedora packages are binary packages, they aren't
rebuilt from the specfile each time. And the specfile changed with the
update, so you can't just rebuild with the same specfile you used
previously, you have to merge the changes into the new specfile by hand,
then rebuild.

        Kevin Kofler