Re: TV tuner card in f10

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 08:24:48 -0600,
  Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
Why? Analogue signals are getting turned off in Februrary. Don't tell me you haven't heard...

Analog capture cards are now very cheap since demand is way down. Lot's of
things will still be outputting analog signals even after OTA broadcasts
using analog signals stops. So the cards can still be useful.

Exactly. I've only got basic cable right now, so having an analog tuner doesn't matter. Any ideas for getting it to work though?