Re: FW: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g express

Mustafa K wrote:

From: mustafakyr hotmail com
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g express
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:08:51 +0000

Hello ,
Is there anyone who knows where to find Fedora Core 4 cd/dvd image ? I
can not find a mirror or link to download FC4 . I want to install oracle
10g express on it, Oracle says fedora core 4 is the only fedora edition
compatible with 10g express . I will be very thankful to you if you can
give response...

I know there's a repository which has this stuff, I D/L FC3 a few months ago for a test (needed the old compiler and libraries to build for a client). I don't have the pointer here, but I'll look if no one else has the info handy.

--
Bill Davidsen