[OT] need to find char codes for allowed symbols on Calif Lic. Plates

Hi all,

Sorry for the OT post.

I need some help finding symbols (heart, hand, plus, star) allowed on personalized California license plates and was hoping they exist somewhere in the unicode space. I found a heart and a star in the UTF-8 character set.

Anybody out there know of an "open hand" symbol? I found a "plus sign" on the keyboard ;D but would prefer a "graphic".

Takers?

TIA,
mike wright :m)