Disk Partition Size Query

Hi

I've got a DL360 G4p connected to an MSA20 disk array. It's got a 9TB
logical partition created by HP SmartStart. How can I go about
creating a 9TB partition under rhel 5.2? What block size do I need to
achieve this and how will it affect performance? All the disks are
SCSI disk and the array is attached via SCSI to the server.

Thanks
Dan