Boot Loader and reinstalling windows...

Looks like, for now, I'm going to have to have a bootable windows. So... How can I restore (easily) the boot loader if/when the windows installation munges it? Hopefully this is something I can do without reinstalling F10? of course I may not need to... but just 'cuz I'm paranoid doesn't mean windows isn't out to get me!

Thanks
Michael