Re: Fedora GUI is not loading on Toshiba Satellite L305-S5907

sivakumar purushothaman wrote:

Hi Toshiba,
I have Toshiba Satellite L305-S5907 laptop with Microsoft Vista.I tried installing Fedora 9 on my laptop but GUI is not loading on it,system will try to load GUI and showing different colors of lines and screen blinks continously , but desktop is not loading .Laptop Monitor specification is 15.4” diagonal widescreen TruBrite® TFT LCD display at resolu1280x800 native resolution (WXGA).Except GUI everything is working fine.I tried startx command but then also same scenario is happening. Graphics details

Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M with 128MB-1759MB
dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
Please help me to fix it.

Try booting with the "nomodeset" option.
-              "Swap memory error: You lose your mind"               -