Re: network traffic analyzer

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: network traffic analyzer
From: Peter Larsen <plarsen famlarsen homelinux com>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 01/23/2009 06:44 AM

nagious is way too much for what I want. I only have three hosts on the LAN side, but my server is an actual web server with thousands of views a day. I don't care about the stuff nagious presents. I only want real time, such as darkstat's real time view, throughput measurement.

I guess I'll have to make my own if there are no other ideas.

Thanks.

Have you looked at Ganglia?

http://ganglia.info/

I have only seen it used for clusters but it may be useful.
--
Robin Laing