Re: TV tuner card in f10

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: TV tuner card in f10
From: Endy <endy digitalgrotto net>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 01/22/2009 01:31 AM

Hi all,

I've got a Sabrent SBTV/FM tuner card in my media box.

OT:

Why? Analogue signals are getting turned off in Februrary. Don't tell me you haven't heard...

No. They will still be on cable and satellite, and low power TV is exempt.

If it's for using the composite ports, I could understand, but even then I think you want an HDMI/ATSC tuner card.

To the original question, how about the device info extracted from "lspic -vvv" and the name of the module used previously.

Other ideas:
 the linux-video list
 firmware
 were you using ndiswrapper?