Re: F10 - kernel build problem

john wendel wrote:
> I recently installed F10 on a really old computer that previously was
> running FC6 (perfectly). The hardware is a Dell 900 Mhz P3, 512 MB

speed may not be a problem, it will just react slowly. 512mb may be a
problem running x server, especially if you try to use kde. can not
comment on gnome.

again, even if it is not a 'live cd', run 'yum update'.

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****