Re: Upgrading to F10 without DVD

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:18:16 -0500
Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:

>   I don't have a drive to write to DVD (only to CD). How can I upgrade
> from F9 to F10?

I always do a hard drive install from the DVD iso image stashed
on disk (its slightly complicated - you need to extract some
files from the DVD image and point to them in a grub entry,
but it works great once you get all the fiddlin details right).

Search this mailing list archive for some previous threads
on hard drive installs.