Re: Upgrading to F10 without DVD

Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
     Hello,

  I don't have a drive to write to DVD (only to CD). How can I upgrade
from F9 to F10?

  In the past, I successfully upgraded from F6 to F7 to F8 to F9 by
burning a rescue CD. But the rescue CD images seem to be increasingly
hard to find. Are there no F10 users without DVD-R drive?

  Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

On this page I see downloadable CD images as well as a DVD.  I think that is what you want.

http://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora/releases/10/Fedora/i386/iso/