Re: FC10 XFCE desktop build 20090123

Vnpenguin wrote:
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:54:57 +0100
Vnpenguin <vnpenguin vnoss org> wrote:

This is a customized spin XFCE desktop on Fedora 10 with all updates
to 23-Jan-2009.

_Warning_: this is NOT official product of Fedora Project, just my
personal work.

Ah, I see the below announce page now has a link to the kickstart file.

It looks like you are using your own ks file?
Why not use the one we use to make the Xfce spin?

I plan to add some extras/customized packages, so Xfce spin ks is not ok for me.
That why I wrote : "this is NOT official product of Fedora Project ..."

The iso file says it's i386, but you mean i686?

In fact, the iso was built on a i686 box. This text "i386" is produced
by pungi.

Cheers,

man i wish you posted this sooner as it would have saved me a load of work as i've just done the same thing, though i used the 2.6.28-4 kernel from koji and i also modified the %post section of the kickstart file to include some aspire one specific changes. i can't see the link to your kickstart file can you give me a direct link