fedora 9 / 10 and flashplayer 9 /10

I am trying to download Adobe Flashplayer onto my F9 machine. Read Fedora's posting on why its not included and makes sense.

However, most of the notes on line are for F10 and its obvious that there is a change on the fedora end with the deprecation of libflashsupport (if I have the name correct). On the Adobe side, I can find different instruction for yum installation for player 9 and player 10. But they have notes that FlashPlayer 9 works for RHEL3 and RHEL4 and FlashPlayer 10 works for RHEL5. Where Fedora 9 is in that mix is not on their doc pages.

If I am on F9, do I need to stay with FlashPlayer 9 or can I download FlashPlayer 10? I know that upgrading to f10 means I can use FlashPlayer 10.

Also, all the docs on Fedora Wiki were for Fedora 10 and flash, I wasn't able to find a page for Fedora 9.

Thanks in advance,
Paul