F10: System-config-services dbus errors prevent system changes

Hello all,

I just installed F10, yum updated with updates-testing turned on. I wanted ot turn on/off services, and I normally use system-config-services to do that. When I type in "system-config-services", it comes up, but there's a whole bunch of errors about "dbus Exception the message bus security policy blocked the reply. The reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken." on my xterm.

Ideas? Any help greatly appreciated.