Re: BIND server not recursing

Mark Haney wrote:
I've got a BIND server (it's a slave, but that shouldn't matter) that
refuses to recurse even though recursion is set to yes.

I am going to ACL recursion if I can get the recursion to actually work,
but so far it's not playing nice.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

What is the output to the named.log? Should give you an idea on what the server is doing.

~Seann