Re: BIND server not recursing

Seann Clark wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
>> I've got a BIND server (it's a slave, but that shouldn't matter) that
>> refuses to recurse even though recursion is set to yes.
>>
>> I am going to ACL recursion if I can get the recursion to actually work,
>> but so far it's not playing nice.
>>
>> Any thoughts on what to do next?
>>

> What is the output to the named.log? Should give you an idea on what the
> server is doing.
>

> ~Seann

Well that's part of the problem, I'm not getting any output that tells
me why I'm getting ';; WARNING: recursion requested but not available'
in any query that needs recursion.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support