Re: How to get X started?

Charles Landau writes:

I installed Fedora 10 and, due to a missing graphics driver, it came up in text mode. I installed the needed driver and now I can enter graphics mode with the startx command.

My question is, how do I configure Fedora so it will now start X automatically when it boots?

Edit /etc/inittab, change the '4' to '5'.