Re: X11 sweep frequencies, how are they determined?

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 07:07 -0800, Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> I was assuming that the numbers 55, 60, 85, etc were frame rates, they
> are actually vertical refresh rates

That's the same thing, unless you have interlaced video.  Where the
frame rate (a whole picture) is half the vertical scan rate (two
vertical scans make up a complete interlaced picture).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.