Re: How to get X started?

Ed Greshko wrote:
Charles Landau wrote:
I installed Fedora 10 and, due to a missing graphics driver, it came
up in text mode. I installed the needed driver and now I can enter
graphics mode with the startx command.

My question is, how do I configure Fedora so it will now start X
automatically when it boots?

Edit the file...  /etc/inittab

id:5:initdefault:

You system probably has 3 in the place where 5 is needed.

Indeed. Thanks everyone. I knew it had to be something simple.