Re: F10 and Gnome - not root login

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Sachin Murudkar <sachin duxsoft com> wrote:
> OK
>
> Assuming you have a root login. create a user from the backend and try...

I did that, but only after I went into rescue mode to unlock the root
GUI access.
So creating and using a regular user account is fine after the fact.

The one thing that bothers me is that back in November I vaguely remember
doing a test install from the same dvd but using kde -excluding gnome
completely-
I don't recall any issues. That's why yesterday, I thought it was a
gdm/gnome problem.

As I mentioned earlier I may have used a Beta Version of F10. I'll redo the
install shortly with a new dvd and post back.

~af