Re: compiling Apache 2 for WebDAV

Agile Aspect wrote:
Hi - I'm trying build WebDAV into version 2.2.9 of
Apache's HTTP server (the version shipped with Fedora 9)
on a CentOS server.

When I turn on all of the features we need, everything
works except for WebDAV.

If I move the HTTPD configuration file to Fedora 9 WebDAV
works!

If I then try to build version 2.2.9 from Apache source the
same way I built it on the CentOS server on Fedora 9, I have
the exact same problem.

So it appears to be a problem with the manner in which
I'm configuring the server - despite the fact in configures
and builds without error.

My question is how can I find all the 'configure' options used
for building the Fedora 9 HTTPD server?

Also, is anyone using Tomcat as a WebDAV server?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can do the lazy method and just VIM the configure file and search for all the switches (in my VIM they are all red, when I use syntax highlighting and most start with --) but that may not be the best. I am sure others on the list have better ways, I am just lazy and do what works for me.

~Seann