F10 Cups / Samba / Vista

All,

For the life of me I can't get Windows Vista to connect to my HP
Photosmart printer and print through samba and cups anymore.

It worked in F9.  I upgraded to 10 and no joy.

I've tried adding it via hplip and I was able to do that and print a
successful test page from the linux server itself.  Authentication
through samba is working b/c I can connect to my home directory with no
problems.  But when I try to connect to the printer it says "Windows
cannot connect to printer."

I see nothing in either /var/log/smbd.log or my machine.log or in
/var/log/cups/error.log

Is there an example out there on how to do this?  FAQ?  Something?  So
far google has turned up nothing for me.

Frustrated, but thanks in advance,
Brian