anyone knowing procmail very good?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 27 22:35:47 UTC 2009

> Not knowing the details of those posts, I don't know the reason, but I *think*
> your recipe demands that both conditions are met.  Are they?

Hnnn. Well, obviously the ^TO macro did not match, I added Sender:
recently and just thought "WTH, leave it there", as I read those rules
would be OR'd somewhere on the web.
But:

procmailrc(5):
     Conditions are anded; if there are no conditions the  result
     will be true by default.

Looks like I did not get the difference between lines starting with *
and those that do not.

Thanks for the advice