Re: compiling Apache 2 for WebDAV

Agile Aspect wrote:
Hi - I'm trying build WebDAV into version 2.2.9 of
Apache's HTTP server (the version shipped with Fedora 9)
on a CentOS server.
I changed my tactics. I started with compiling in the bare
minimum number of modules, namely

   ldap
   dav
   ssl
   vhost-alias
   rewrite
   speling

and I was able to get WebDAV to work.

By adding the additional modules individually, we should be
able to isolate the problem.

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."