Re: F10 Cups / Samba / Vista

Craig White wrote:
I don't think so Michael...

/etc/cups/mime.convs...

#application/octet-stream       application/vnd.cups-raw        0
-

but it does appear that in /etc/cups/mime.types (my .rpmnew) does
'uncomment' the block on raw printing. It's hard to be certain because I
have mucked with these files and upgraded Fedora many versions.

yum remove cups
rm -rf /etc/cups
yum install cups

I take good initiative to not lie on a public mailing list - most of the time.