Re: How to install Oracle 9i in Fedora 10?

Can anyone tell how to install Oracle 9i in Fedora 10 ?

I attempted to install Oracle 9i on Fedora 10 and had library version problems. I assume you are having the same issue. Oracle 9i requires older library versions than are in F10.
I finally gave up and installed Oracle 10g which did work. If you really need Oracle 9i I don't know what to say but Oracle 10g does install on Fedora 10.

Dennis K

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¬°gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/