Re: Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

Marc Ferguson wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I just purchased www.linuxbowl.com <http://www.linuxbowl.com>.  I
> thought it would be fun to have it... or ironic since I'm not really
> into football.  So; the question is what do I do with it!?  I'd love
> to make it a community project since I'm already strapped for extra
> time.  Shoot me some of your ideas and let's see what sticks!

Even though I'm an American....the first thing I connected with "bowl"
was cooking.  As in soup bowl, bowl of fruit.  I suppose if I were going
to buy a domain to have "fun with" I would have though of an idea first
and then when out and bought a name that fits the idea....

--
The world wants to be deceived. -- Sebastian Brant
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg