Re: ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 13:35 +0000, g wrote:
> having limited chose in buying local is only beneficial if you want
> fast warranty replacement.

Or any...  Just about all electronic gadgets in this country are
imported, with often just a retail outfit being your only point of
contact.  If you can't walk in and get the shop to manage replacing
something that's duff, it's often just not economical or efficient to
get it replaced.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686